Colombia Flags door wraps
Colombia Flags door wraps
Colombia Flags Door Wraps
Door wraps - Rm wraps
- Made from long-lasting outdoor sign vinyl. Our matte laminate creates a stunning finish to your Door wraps and protects it from water, sun and oil. Designed to be easily cleaned and stand up to the heaviest wear and tear.
- Watch our video tutorials instructions here to learn how to apply your Door wraps wraps.
- We print on air release vinyl, so there will be no air bubbles in the vinyl.
- We custom size your print, to your fridge. Just let us your width and height of each door. If you want email us a picture of the refrigerator to email@example.com
- If you need help install and want to do a video call, we can do that. We use Facebook and FaceTime video.
- We do custom design prints all the time. What would you like to see on your Mini Fridge?
- Shipping to Canada is Duty free
- We have very good Customer service. You can call, text or video call us. We make special how to videos, just for the customer. If you have a custom design print, we will make a custom buy webpage. So when your ready to order, it will be there for you.
- If a print doesn’t fit or some weird happens to the print, we will print a new one for free.
- Our passion is to come up with unique designs and make your Door wraps stand out. We look for your passions in life too.
Why wrap your Door?
Rm wraps totally transform your Door into the talking point of your Home, kitchen, man cave, office, etc. It’s an easy way to rejuvenate a flat door into looking better than new or simply adding some style to that boring appliance! The beauty of vinyl wrapping your door is that vinyl will stand up to the heaviest wear and tear without fading or coming off. If you decide to change your Door wraps, move house, or get rid of your fridge, you can pull your vinyl wrap right off! It won’t leave any residue or damage your refrigerator surface.
How do you know your Door wraps will stand the test of time?
Because this vinyl Door wraps is made from the same premium stuff companies use to brand their cars and make their outdoor signs. Once your Door wraps is applied, you can be sure it’s not going anywhere unless you want it to. This little guy will stick and just keep on sticking! Want to take it off? No problem. These Door wraps doesn’t leave horrible paper residue when it’s removed. Still not convinced? How about the fact that this Door wraps is water, sun and oil proof. You can wipe your Door wraps with household cleaning products without damaging it. Its colors won’t fade in the sun. If you really wanted to you could probably eat a salad right off it. How is that even possible? Because we coat your sticker in a matte-finish laminate that preserves its colors, protects it from damaging substances and enables easy, worry-free cleaning. Some people think that’s quality overkill for a sticker. We take that as a compliment. We love the look and feel of our Door wraps and we’re not about to start compromising their quality. We have tons of different designs to choose from. Browse our shop to find your perfect match.
Rm wraps, Door wraps, Door covers, Door art, Door sticker, Door vinyl, Color Door panels, Solid color vinyl, Paint it died, Matte sheen, Architectural Finishes, Custom design prints, Door wrap, Door cover, Door sticker, Door mural, digital printing, Door color; Door skins; Office Door, business door, commercial door, Advertising on door.
Tools you'll need:
squeegee, Heat gun or blow dryer, razor, clean paper towel,
How to Install a door wrap from Randy Miller Rm wraps
1. Take the door knob off or handle
2. Clean the door with rubbing alcohol. Clean the edges good.
3. Take the paper backing down 4-6 inches
4. Tack the vinyl corner of the printed image to the corners of the door
5. Move it where you want it
6. Press the vinyl down
7. Start pulling the paper backing down every 10 inches
8. Press down and Go left to right ( repeat 7 )
9. Take your time working it down.
10. Cut the extra vinyl off around the edges and door knob
11. Last just clean the door wrap with water and your done.