How to install a door wraps videos
Refrigerator or door wraps dramatically change the look and decor of your kitchen, home or office. Door wraps are made of 3M or Oracal vinyl, making them very quick and easy to install. We only print on HIGH quality Air release vinyl.
I can make a custom Refrigerator wrap, just let me know what you like to see.
We all so do: Carbon Fiber Vinyl, 3M DI-NOC, 3M 1080 Scotchprint wrap film vinyl, Avery Conform Chrome Flexible Vinyl Wrap Film, 3M Matte finish.
3M™ DI−NOC™ Wood Grain finishes give you almost unlimited creative freedom, combining new material dimensions with a high-tech multi-layer film construction of superb aesthetic quality and visual realism. The "Wood Grain" family contains patterns with a natural repeat and grain pattern for a authentic wood look. The product’s 8 mil thickness enables installations that are lighter in weight than traditional decorating materials. And this product includes 3M’s Comply™ Adhesive for fast, easy professional-looking on-site installations that stand the test of time.
Avery Conform Chrome Flexible Vinyl Wrap Film
Shine like never before. Add that special accent or sporty touch to your Door with Avery Dennison’s Conform Chrome Film. The mirror-like ﬁnish gives a true chrome look that is normally difficult or expensive to apply.
Installers will love the Easy Apply Bubble free RS features of this ﬁlm, which allows for slideability of the ﬁlm and a bubble free application saving valuable installation time.
Tools you'll need:
Squeegee, Heat gun or blow dryer, razor, and clean paper towel,
How to Install a door wrap from RM Wraps:
1. Take the door knob or handle off.
2. Clean the door with rubbing alcohol. Clean the edges good.
3. Take the paper backing down 4-6 inches.
4. Tack the vinyl corner of the printed image to the corners of the door.
5. Move it where you want it.
6. Press the vinyl down.
7. Start pulling the paper backing down every 10 inches.
8. Press down and Go left to right (repeat 7).
9. Take your time working it down.
10. Cut the extra vinyl off around the edges and door knob.
11. Last just clean the door wrap with water and your done.