Call of Duty - Double tap root beer refrigerator wrap
Rm wraps made a Call of duty Double tap root beer machine wrap
Double Tap Root Beer is a Perk-a-Cola featured in Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II in the Zombies game mode. Double Tap increases the rate of fire (and recoil accordingly) of all weapons by 33%. It also allows the player to lay down Bouncing Betties andClaymores faster and makes players operate the bolt on bolt-action rifles and the pump on pump-action shotguns (as well as the re-chambering of the M1216) noticeably quicker, as well as removing the firecap on semi-automatic weapons on the iOS version of Zombies. In the consoles version of Zombies, however, it simply raises the firecap. It mirrors the effects of Double Tap.
High Quality vinyl. Ideal for general Door wraps over simple to moderate curves and corrugations, conformable Series 3551RA features an advanced air-release liner and a solvent-based, grey-pigmented repositionable adhesive to make smooth application a breeze. Plus this 7-year, 2.75-mil film features a smooth, bright, ultra-glossy surface to produce vivid, life-like prints that can be removed with little or no adhesive residue for up to four years.
Tools you'll need:
squeegee, Heat gun or blow dryer, razor, clean paper towel,
How to Install a door wrap from Randy Miller Rm wraps
1. Take the door knob off or handle
2. Clean the door with rubbing alcohol. Clean the edges good.
3. Take the paper backing down 4-6 inches
4. Tack the vinyl corner of the printed image to the corners of the door
5. Move it where you want it
6. Press the vinyl down
7. Start pulling the paper backing down every 10 inches
8. Press down and Go left to right ( repeat 7 )
9. Take your time working it down.
10. Cut the extra vinyl off around the edges and door knob
11. Last just clean the door wrap with water and your done.