Custom design Chest Door wraps
Rm wrap found this Vintage Chest. Took a lot of raw images of this subject. Love the textures, rusty metal, old leather, worn look.
Rm wraps can add your name or company logo or images on the Chest door wraps.
Order your Chest order wrap for your office, business or home.
The materials we use are Photo tex or Air release Vinyl. Low sheen
Photo Tex is a repositionable peel & stick polyester fabric material with an adhesive back. Photo Tex can be installed on virtually any reasonable surface and withstand different climate controls.
Photo Tex does not peel, rip or wrinkle indoors or outdoors. Photo Tex can be moved and re-applied over and over again. Our adhesive does not weaken or strengthen over time.. This material is US patented, green and nontoxic.
Oracal Vinyl. Ideal for general Door wraps over simple to moderate curves and corrugations, conformable Series 3551RA features an advanced air-release liner and a solvent-based, grey-pigmented repositionable adhesive to make smooth application a breeze. Plus this 7-year, 2.75-mil film features a smooth, bright, ultra-glossy surface to produce vivid, life-like prints that can be removed with little or no adhesive residue for up to four years.
Tools you'll need:
squeegee, Heat gun or blow dryer, razor, clean paper towel,
How to Install a door wrap from Randy Miller Rm wraps
1. Take the door knob off or handle
2. Clean the door with rubbing alcohol. Clean the edges good.
3. Take the paper backing down 4-6 inches
4. Tack the vinyl corner of the printed image to the corners of the door
5. Move it where you want it
6. Press the vinyl down
7. Start pulling the paper backing down every 10 inches
8. Press down and Go left to right ( repeat 7 )
9. Take your time working it down.
10. Cut the extra vinyl off around the edges and door knob
11. Last just clean the door wrap with water and your done.