How to install a vinyl door wrap.
3M Scotchprint Wrap Film Series 1080 is a dual cast film specifically designed to provide dimensional stability and durability without the need for an over laminate. The pressure-activated adhesive allows you to slide and reposition the film until you apply firm pressure. The non-visible air release channels assure a fast, easy and virtually bubble-free installation. A 60-inch film width makes it possible to wrap almost any section of a vehicle without creating seams. This material is used on the interior or exterior of your vehicle. It can be used on Interior / exterior doors, refrigerators, and trim moldings.
The material is soft and flexible allowing it to conform to contours and bend easily. After applying the Vinyl Sheet, you simply trim the excess vinyl with a sharp blade or hobby knife (not included). What you have left is a customized look without the head aches and costs associated with painting.
Rm wraps Vinyl Sheets are easy and fun to install and remove, and they won't harm the painted finish surface of your vehicle. Don't be fooled by others selling cheaper, imitation brands of vinyl. Our high performance Vinyl Sheets are designed to last longer and perform better than our competitors.
Tools you'll need:
squeegee, Heat gun or blow dryer, razor, clean paper towel,
How to Install a door wrap from Randy Miller Rm wraps
1. Take the door knob off or handle
2. Clean the door with rubbing alcohol. Clean the edges good.
3. Take the paper backing down 4-6 inches
4. Tack the vinyl corner of the printed image to the corners of the door
5. Move it where you want it
6. Press the vinyl down
7. Start pulling the paper backing down every 10 inches
8. Press down and Go left to right ( repeat 7 )
9. Take your time working it down.
10. Cut the extra vinyl off around the edges and door knob
11. Last just clean the door wrap with water and your done.