Why is vinyl wrapping better than painting.
Rm wraps believes in wrapping a door, refrigerator, cabinets and more. Rm wraps will show you why. The Positive and negatives of painting vs wrapping.
History: Randy Miller has owned and been a Professional painter for 11 years before going into the wrapping business. He has painted a lot doors, cabinets and some refrigerators. Randy has used HVLP guns (video) Airless sprayer (Video) and Hand painted (video). Click on the video word to learn how the paint.
Why does Rm wraps like vinyl wrapping a door?
Cleaner, no smells, installed faster and ready to use when your done, no paint drips, no brush or roller marks, no clean up, you will not get dirty, Love the look and feel of the vinyl. Even sheen, "very easy to clean". the vinyl is air release so no air bubbles, It will last for years. Its the same material as Vehicle wraps, so if it can last for 7 years out side on a car, it will last longer in your doors.
Wrapping a door with vinyl
- Leave the door on it's frame. :)
- 1. Take the door knob off or handle
- 2. If its a new door, just clean it with rubbing alcohol. If not patch the holes, sand the paint drippings down, make it smooth as you can get it. Clean the edges good.
- 3. Take the paper backing down 4-6 inches
- 4. Tack the vinyl corner of the printed image to the corners of the door
- 5. Move it where you want it
- 6. Press the vinyl down
- 7. Start pulling the paper backing down every 10 inches
- 8. Press down and Go left to right ( repeat 7 )
- 9. Take your time working it down.
- 10. Cut the extra vinyl off around the edges and door knob
- 11. Last just clean the door wrap with water and your done.